Monday, March 10, 2008

Fashion Faux Pax #458,674


We went to a hob-knob reception for the MBA.PM class of 2008 at this place on last Saturday night. Its the Dean's Residence for the Marshall School of Business and it is absolutely gorgeous! The main house has to be 6500 sq-ft and there are natural pools/spas, a outbuilding for entertaining, three car garage and a spectacular view of the San Gabriel valley.


Anyway - Dena and I went and drank wine and chatted with fellow students and their SOs. I'm in class right now siting next to some of the people we saw there... and then it occurs to me...

I'm wearing the same exact clothes (minus the boxer shorts) as I did on Saturday night.

Oh yeah - and I wore this to church on Sunday too... I think I need to re-read that entry on being white trash...

No comments: