Monday, July 28, 2008

Off again!

I'm off to China again... This time I'm flying into the remnants of a typhoon that hit China last night - Fung-Wong...

If you're ever flying through Incheon airport in Korea, beware your wallet. You'd think you were on 5th avenue with the shops: Burberry, Dior, Hermmes, Gucci, Rolex.. You could spend a fortune here on a four hour layover.

I got here at 0445 in the morning. Me and the cleaning crew.

One word of caution... Do not eat Korean Dunkin Donuts - the texture is soggy/squishy but yet satisfying taste... Latte was good though.

For a real hearty breakfast I ordered that Jangter Noodle bowl. My order number, you ask?

Why lucky number 13... Here's to heading into that Typhoon...

1 comment:

Dena said...

Like 5th Ave, huh? So what did you buy me?