Sunday, April 20, 2008

You are here...

Ni hao!

I woke up every 2 hrs last night afraid i was going to miss my flight... travel anxiety I guess. Anyway, I am here.
http://www.google.com/maps/mm?ie=UTF8&hl=en&ll=31.169482,121.80233&spn=0.066096,0.116043&t=h&z=13&iwloc=A

The location is a little off on the map link - technically my hotel is the one shaped like a "H" at the end of the western most runway of the airport... the place mark on the map is a bit too far NNW from the actual spot (close enough for government work though).

Breakfast was good - 3 cups of coffee (kafei) and a mix of western food with Chinese traditional foods like boiled eggs in tea sauce (really turns a hard boiled egg tasty) some sort of Cornish hen chicken dish, sauteed bok choy and a creamy onion dish.

Well fed I'm off to the airport for my flight to Ningbo. Roy Cheng the operations manager is meeting me at the airport... more later.

Zaijian!

Brian

No comments: